Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25: Daddy's Home

After 6 days of being a "single mom" my husband is finally home! As happy as I was to see him, it's definitely a different kind of happy now that we have a baby. Years ago when he used to travel all the time, it was so exciting when he would come home because I missed having someone to cuddle with, watch movies, or go out to eat with. Now it is totally different. I wanted him home just as bad, but this time it's more because if he were gone one more day, I could lose my mind. I hate to complain because I know lots of women do it, but I did not sign up to raise a baby on my own. Over the last 6 days it seems like this child has forgot what a nap is, and can not sleep unless she is cuddled in my arms, which means I don't get much sleep because I'm worried I will roll over on top of her in the middle of the night. As happy as I am that he's here to hold her while I brush my teeth, shower, or eat dinner, I really am glad that I finally have my hubby to cuddle with again. Oh, and Lauren is happy too. She missed her Daddy while he was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment