Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 29: I'm sitting up!

This is not the best picture as far as quality goes, but all I had with me at the time was my iPhone. Today Lauren reached a huge milestone, sitting up in the cart all by herself. I don't know if it's just me, but the carts at Central Market seem so much higher, and now that I think of it, I think all of HEB's carts are like that. It's usually really difficult for me to see where I'm going if I have the car seat in the basket. I have almost ran right into several innocent shoppers, several times. I like putting her in the carrier, but sometimes I just forget to bring it with me, or she's already asleep when we get there. Today was awesome! No carrier, no car seat, and Lauren loved her new view. She also got lots of attention from other shoppers, which she never minds : ).

No comments:

Post a Comment