Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 149: Crawfish

One of the best things about living in Houston is the love for crawfish around here. I didn't even know what a crawfish was until one night in college when one of the fraternity's had a crawfish boil. I was very intimidated at first, especially when I was told that people actually suck the stuff out of the head, which I was not about to try. Once I tried them though, I was hooked. Today we went to a little crawfish shack in Crosby because we were told that they have the best crawfish around. Well, this place totally lived up to the hype. The crawfish were big, seasoned perfectly and nice and hot. I'm sad that we discovered this place so late in the season, especially since it's a pretty far drive, but next year it is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment