Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 159: Baby Chicks at the Children's Museum

I'm a little ashamed to say this, but I had so much fun at the Children's Museum when I took my students last week! So much fun that I decided I had to take my nieces and nephew there since they are staying with me this week, and I needed to get them out of the house. I really am a kid at heart, and Kidtropolis is sooo amazing! It's like a miniature city! It has a news station where kids can give the weather report, a cafe where they can serve their parents "food", and even a vet clinic. It totally made me want to be a kid again. I can't wait until Lauren is old enough to experience everything they have to offer. For now though, seeing the baby chicks kept her pretty entertained. She loved them. Maybe next time we will even get to see them hatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment