Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 37: Super Bowl Sunday


If you know my family very well, you know that JJ is not a huge sports fan. As much as I love that I don't have to lose him to the TV every Sunday night, or hear him talk about fantasy football (which I still don't really understand), it does make me kind of sad since I grew up with a dad who was a football fanatic. I honestly think that the majority of my dad's wardrobe consisted of black and silver Raiders T-shirts. He even had his 1970 El Camino painted black and silver in honor of his favorite team. So, when JJ sat down with Lauren to watch the Super Bowl it brought back so many wonderful memories of me watching football with my dad, and even made me wish that he was a football fan so that Lauren could have some of the same experiences that I did. I know that my dad would be so happy to see his granddaughter watching the game with her dad, even though his favorite team came nowhere near making it to the Super Bowl this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment