Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39: Another Picture Taken in Bed





Today was a pretty busy day and I really wanted to get an "after bath" picture, but it just didn't happen. When I finally got a minute to take a picture she was already asleep for the night, so another sleep shot it was. On a good note though, I took Lauren to her follow up appointment today and her pediatrician said that she seemed to be doing great. Her only concern was that Lauren is not gaining enough weight. She started in the 90th percentile and has steadily gone down. She is now in the 25th percentile so she wants me to add a feeding while Lauren is with Lucy (her sitter). I have enough trouble pumping 4 bottles a day as it is (which is how much she's eating right now), so we will be adding formula to her diet. Thankfully her doctor gave me like 6 cans of samples so that should last us awhile. That stuff is not cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment